A true pioneer in the restaurant point of sale arena, having introduced its first stand-alone POS system in 1978, ParTech (PAR) has unveiled its latest generation of restaurant POS terminals.
The new peripherals and accessories, part of the company’s EverServ® 8000 Portfolio, have a number of innovative features, including the following:
- 2×20 Customer Display: VFID line display with multiple mounting locations.
- 7” Customer Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising with multiple mounting locations.
- 10” Customer Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising.
- POP Display: Paper-based display holder with promotional and advertising capabilities.
- 10” and 15” Pole Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising. Flexible, adjustable, and available in non-touch or multi-touch.
- Pole Mounted Payment Device: Easily mounts to pole display, secures payment for PCI compliance, and supports multiple payment devices.
- Bezel Mounted Fingerprint Reader & Integrated Fingerprint Reader: Convenient location and easy to use biometric reader. Helps to properly manage employee labor costs and verify authentication of employees.
- Barcode Scanner: Integrated 1D/2D bar code scanner to provide a clean integrated look. Multiple mounting locations, flexible and adjustable. Supports industry leading Honeywell 3303G.
PAR’s POS systems are deployed in more than 50,000 restaurants and more than 110 countries.