Innovative digital signage solution provider Skykit recently launched a series of new products to better serve the changing needs of organizations in 2021. From touchless check-in technology to critical communications shared instantly across thousands of screens, the company is reimagining the workplace experience – making it safer for businesses to return to the office or adapt to altered operations.
Skykit’s new products were built to address key communication challenges in the restaurant and hospitality industry as well as a variety of other industries, including healthcare, education and retail. The company also provides comprehensive hardware and software solutions for ad networks.
“We can already see that 2021 will be a big year for Skykit,” said Co-Founder and CEO Irfan Khan. “Over the last four years, we’ve channeled detailed customer feedback and an awareness of market needs into developing innovative tools. We’re now primed to act as a one-stop solution for customers.”
Many industries are still suffering the effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, leading business owners to think outside of the box to close communication gaps and drive sales while protecting their customers and employees. With a fully rebuilt code base and one of the largest US-based development teams in the industry, Skykit is positioned to quickly implement future enhancements and tailored solutions for current and future customers.
Skykit now provides four core product lines:
- Skykit Beam: a reimagined digital signage content management system. Easy-to-use, affordable, and feature-rich solutions are available at three tiers, enabling customers to purchase the level that they need rather than overpay for features that don’t fit their use case. Skykit Beam also offers two optional add-ons to create turnkey solutions.
- Skykit Social – a seamless digital signage tool for social media. Ideal for easily displaying social content and connecting with an audience while eliminating content fatigue.
- Skykit Menus – a fast, convenient tool for creating and editing professional menus. Provides unlimited access to a massive library of attractive menu templates for restaurants and other service businesses.
- Skykit Control: a secure device and network management platform for media players running Beam, Turf, and third-party applications. Control offers OS-level media player kiosk lockdown, logging, and device updating, while Control Console enables remote management and API integration for large-scale Chrome and Android deployments.
- Skykit Turf: a workplace experience platform offering two key tools – Check-In, an employee and visitor management solution, and Space Booking, a desk hoteling and meeting room reservation system.
- Skykit Hardware: a line of premium Android media players designed to efficiently power digital displays. Prosumer-grade and commercial-grade models with mobile connectivity are available.
Together, these new product lines enable Skykit to deliver a full-stack offering and meet the increased demand for cloud-based digital signage, touchless technologies, and mobile connectivity.
Does your company have news it would like to share with our readers? If so, we invite you to review our editorial guidelines and submit your press release for publishing consideration.