Restaurants are increasingly looking to technology to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing market that faces continued supply chain issues, inflation, labor shortages and fickle customers. To help restaurants stay relevant and profitable, Oracle Cloud Marketplace continues to offer a record number of new integrations for MICROS Simphony Point-of-Sale (POS).
With 200 percent growth in new integrations in the last 18 months alone, customers can quickly plug-in new partner technologies to create the ideal tech stack for their business with minimal installation or maintenance costs. New integrations range from self-service kiosks, QR codes and AI, to automated and tip gratuity distribution, and behavior-based marketing.
“Today’s restaurant landscape requires a thoughtful, unique balance of delivering exceptional guest experiences while increasing efficiency across operations, from staffing to menu profitability,” said Simon de Montfort Walker, senior vice president and general manager for Oracle Food and Beverage. “With Oracle MICROS Simphony as the hub, we are making it easier than ever for our customers to plug-in the partner solutions that best fit the unique needs of their business. And unlike other providers, Oracle does not have a revenue share model for independent software vendors (ISV), which can help keep integration costs lower for restaurants.”
New Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) member integrations available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace include:
- Acrelec Kiosks: is a sleek, adaptable suite of kiosks that can operate as stand-alone unit or with a larger fleet to bring menu interaction and self-ordering to restaurants, increasing efficiency and enhancing the interactive user experience.
- DTiQ 360: combines intelligent video and advanced analytics for superior operational support for restaurants on the back end. Great for stand-alone establishments or chains, restauranteurs can use business intelligence to analyze thousands of data points to improve the guest experience, increase speed of service, lower food waste, transform loss prevention and increase employee engagement.
- Grubbrr Kiosk: is a customizable, self-ordering platform offering customers and staff a complete experience through automatic upsells and promotions, discount code integration, and personalized menus including the option to edit product names and descriptions as well as add photos and videos to entice guests and aid in decision-making.
- Inpulse: is a scalable, restaurant management platform that uses artificial intelligence to automate kitchen operations and management based on anticipated sales, resulting in improved margins, increased efficiency, and accelerated growth.
- Lava.ai: helps businesses engage fans through real-time, behavior-based marketing by utilizing data collected during live or online events such as attendance and purchase behavior to deliver personalized and relevant offers to influence in-the-moment decision-making.
- me&u: provides mobile ordering, allowing customers to spend more time at the table with family and friends and less time queueing. With fast re-ordering, easy upsells, and data-driven add-ons staff can focus on seamless order-of-service execution and elevating the customer experience.
- PayDayPortal: eliminates manual tip calculation by integrating with MICROS Simphony to fully calculate, automate, and distribute all gratuity related income such as tips and commission and service charges to employees, removing associated costs and liability.
- Pockyt Checkout: provides an easy omnichannel checkout experience for customers, whether tableside, poolside or elsewhere, and supports a variety of QR-based digital wallets including PayPal, Venmo, and more.
- Servy: is a scalable, contactless hospitality platform providing guests enhanced flexibility by allowing them to order, and pay how they want, all in a single platform. Customers can order food, browse drinks, or even choose from multiple restaurants at a hotel or airport.
- Shogo: automatically synchronizes accounting data captured in Oracle MICROS Simphony to a restaurant or bar’s preferred accounting software like QuickBooks, Xero and more. This results in clean, up-to-date books, and reduced costs by eliminating manual entry.
- Smoothr: one of the leading digitalization partners for restaurant chains in Europe, provides a wide range of products such as AI self-checkout terminals, pick up screens, and Smart Fridges.
- SoundHound: independent voice AI platform that allows restaurants to integrate conversational voice assistants point-of-sale.
- TapN’Go: delivers efficient, contactless payments in-restaurant, streamlining operations, and helping establishments quickly turn tables. Customers can pay their checks directly from their smartphone via NFC tag or QR code – no downloads or logins necessary.
- TipHaus: is an automated tip and gratuity distribution solution for the service industry, allowing high-end restaurants, and small coffee shops alike, to set tip sharing or tip pooling rules to best fit their needs.
Does your company have news it would like to share with our readers? If so, we invite you to review our editorial guidelines and submit your press release for publishing consideration.