TransAct Technologies announced today the debut of BOHA! Timer, its latest addition to the BOHA! ecosystem of cloud-based SaaS apps and hardware solutions that are helping restaurant and food service companies manage their back-of-house operations. BOHA! Timer complements the wide range of existing BOHA! apps and adds to the value of the company’s single-vendor solution.
BOHA! Timer is an easy to use application that allows back-of-house staff to create timers on the BOHA! Tablet for cooked, cooled and prepared food items as well as for non-food items that require time tracking and tasks such as sanitization and cleaning. Alarms from expired timers are designed to be loud enough for staff to hear in a busy kitchen and timers allow for easy resets to improve continuous use.
Other key features include:
- Users can set an unlimited number of timers with ease
- Expired timers offer audio alerts and on-screen notifications
- Timers are customized and pre-configured to customers’ unique workflows
- Integrates with BOHA! Temp to provide a comprehensive process
- Creates history reports that track food usage and food waste to reduce over prepping
- Timers are labeled and displayed for ease of use
- Eliminates the need for manual counting and automates timer set-up based on item being timed
In March, as reported here, TransAct, based in Hamden, Connecticut, announced the launch of BOHA!™, a comprehensive ecosystem of cloud-based SaaS apps and hardware solutions that will revolutionize how restaurant and food service companies manage their back-of-house operations.
BOHA! is a single-vendor solution to combine applications for Inventory Management, Temperature Monitoring of Food and Equipment, Food Safety Labeling, Food Recalls, Checklists & Procedures, Equipment Service Management and Delivery Management in a single platform.
Does your company have news it would like to share with our readers? If so, we invite you to review our editorial guidelines and submit your press release for publishing consideration.