In an effort to further set up operators for success, restaurant commerce platform GoTab now integrates with Compeat, a pioneer in feature-rich restaurant back office, workforce and business intelligence software. With the GoTab/Compeat integration, hospitality operators can save time by accessing all operational insights on the GoTab platform, allowing them to effectively manage sales, revenue and prime costs and maximize profitability.
“We always strive to enhance our GoTab features while seeking best-of-breed technology partners who can further help our operators be even more efficient and profitable,” said GoTab CEO Tim McLaughlin. “Compeat boasts the most comprehensive and innovative accounting, back office, workforce and intelligence portfolio in the industry and over 20 years of restaurant and technology best practices, making them an ideal partner for us,” he added.
The benefits of the GoTab/Compeat integration are on full display at Stone Brewing in California, where VP of Hospitality Gregg Frazer has been able to leverage the integration to adjust FOH and BOH operations at the different restaurants and taprooms.
“We use GoTab and Compeat at our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens and taprooms, and the integration allows us to quickly access key sales and labor data,” said Gregg Frazer, VP of Hospitality for Stone Brewing. “We are then able to use that data to continuously adjust our operational game plan while staying organized, ultimately giving us more time to dedicate to delivering a superlative guest experience across our locations.”
With the GoTab/Compeat integration, restaurant operators can:
- Access GoTab sales and labor data directly on Compeat, giving operators a seamless and detailed overview of accounting, inventory and labor data on one platform.
- Seamlessly manage front of house operations while keeping the back office organized with inventory control, recipe costing and actual vs. theoretical inventory analytics.
- Consult and monitor sales, costs, and inventory through real-time data, intelligence reports, forecasting and custom dashboards.
- Leverage data to inform operational decisions and adjust ingredients, menus, labor needs, and more, ultimately driving costs down.
- Save precious time by accessing all integrated data through GoTab, eliminating hours of manual entry or the burdensome creation of detailed operational reports, freeing up operators and their staff to enhance the guest experience.
“GoTab shares our love for serving the restaurant industry and brings innovation to hospitality operators, aligning directly with our mission to help restaurants thrive,” said Kristi Turner, CMO of Compeat. “With this integration, operators are given the best-in-class tools to make informed operational decisions and maximize profit.”
Does your company have news it would like to share with our readers? If so, we invite you to review our editorial guidelines and submit your press release for publishing consideration.