NCR Corporation today announced the point-of-sale (POS) solution, used by more than 75,000 restaurants, just got easier to buy. NCR Aloha Essentials is the end-to-end solution with everything a restaurant needs to run its business, boost efficiency and increase growth. It is open and flexible to meet a restaurant’s needs today and add capabilities as the business grows and its needs change.
NCR Aloha Essentials’ core subscription includes the best features of its signature NCR Aloha platform – fixed and mobile restaurant POS capabilities, payments, mobile alerts, advanced reporting, takeout functionality and centralized site management – plus hardware and support services, all for one monthly fee. Additionally, restaurants can choose from a variety of add-on capabilities that further increase consumer engagement, enable off-premise digital channels and drive brand loyalty.
“We recently opened our first U.S.-based location, Hutong in New York City, and needed a flexible, adaptable solution that could provide our global company and oversea owners with immediate visibility into operations,” said Aqua Restaurant Group. “With NCR Aloha Essentials, it was all there. It is a turnkey solution that has everything we were looking for.”
Key Aloha Essentials functionality includes:
- Direct integration with third-party delivery marketplaces to increase restaurant revenue and customer satisfaction
- Cloud-enabled mobile alerts and reporting, enabling managers and owners to monitor performance anywhere and anytime
- Mobile POS and conversational ordering, which helps servers reduce order inaccuracies and increase table turn
- Cloud EMV and point-to-point encryption solution to reduce liability from potential chargebacks
- Cloud-enabled system configuration, which allows updates like menu changes to be managed centrally and pushed to all sites automatically
- Built to keep restaurants up and running even when the internet is down
- Pre-built, thoroughly tested APIs, which provide seamless integration with any existing point systems as needed
“Restaurants are an extremely competitive business, and that’s only accelerating in the digital-first era,” said Brian Dugan, senior vice president and general manager of NCR Hospitality. “With Aloha Essentials, NCR gives restaurants robust yet easy-to-use tools in a single, simplified package to run your operations, so you can focus on great food and customer experiences.”
Does your company have news it would like to share with our readers? If so, we invite you to review our editorial guidelines and submit your press release for publishing consideration.